Variable flute design (VFD)
The 50° helix, variable flute depth tools with differential pitch, allows for high chip evacuation and reduced vibrations, resulting in peak performance in roughing to semi-finishing applications.
- Oversized for accessibility
- Variable flute for maximum stability in demanding milling
Unequal helix concept
The unequal helix design gives the operation a far greater stability, resulting in reduced tool vibration, even in older generation CNC-machines. The result is excellent surface finish and increased tool life.
Unequal helix design enables:
- Greater axial and radial depths of cut at high cutting parameters
- Better dimensional control of the workpiece
- Reduced chipping on the cutting edges
- Increased metal removal rate
RPRG value for optimum thread quality
CoroMill Plura has an individual radius programming (RPRG) value marked on the shank, giving the exact pitch diameter and radius correction required for optimum thread quality.