Since tapping operations are critical the security and quality is important. To achieve a top result, not only the tapping tool is important, but also the tool holder. The new versatile CoroChuck™ 970 is designed for a stable and precise tapping process in all materials.
Video not supported in Internet Explorer 8 or older.
- Improves tapping tool life
- Secure machining process
- Reduces the risk of cutting oversized threads significantly
- Synchronized tapping reduces thrust force on tap flanks
- Accurate depth thanks to limited axial compensation
- New improved design for internal coolant
- Suitable for high pressure coolant up to 80 bar (1160 psi)
- More back-ends to fit your machine
- Chuck designed to eliminate oversized threading
- Suitable for all synchronized tapping operations