When drilling in heat resistant super alloys many things need to be taken into account. Process security is the most important criteria along with repeatability, hole tolerance and quality. CoroDrill R846 delivers this using a unique geometry, a high-quality edge line and a wear-resistant top coating.
Video not supported in Internet Explorer 8 or older.
- Reliability and process security
- Predictable tool life
- Excellent repeatability
- An industry accredited product with high quality reconditioning service
- Unique geometry for ISO S giving secure chip control
- Fine-grain substrate and thin PVD coating delivering secure process and tool life
- Forefront quality edge line and sharpness
- Free cutting action through increased body back taper
- Drilling tools suitable for cobalt chrome-, nickel- and titanium-based alloys
- Up to 5 × diameter
- Diameter range: 3–16 mm (0.118–0.630 inch)
- Hole tolerance: H9
- Optimized for high-performance applications
ISO application area