Versatile in the widest sense of the word, CoroMill® 316 can be applied for high feed face milling, slot milling, helical interpolation, shoulder milling, profile milling and chamfer milling of components in all material groups from ISO P to ISO S.
The exchangeable milling heads allow you to quickly, easily and accurately switch between various operations. With a quick tool change you are able to get the perfectly suited end mill type, radius variation, teeth frequency, geometry and grade. CoroMill 316 end mills are even suitable for five axis milling of flanks which often requires tapered tools for stability at longer tool reach.
- Great flexibility and productivity plus lower tool inventory costs
- A strong cutting head and shank interface provides high strength for roughing and high rigidity for finishing
- High stiffness and low deflection make it possible to machine deep pockets with long overhang, as well as allowing high accuracy in finishing operations
- Internal coolant on selected assortment delivers superior chip evacuation and a secure cutting process
The Coromant EH coupling is based on a self-centering screw thread for secure mounting and maximum strength and security. The coupling has a physical stop which makes it easy to feel when the head is correctly tightened and helps to not overstress the clamping.
- Full face and taper contact for best stability
- Patented coupling designed to minimize bending
- Optimized geometries for roughing, finishing, profiling, and chamfering
- Grades for most materials
ISO application area