Sandvik Coromant offers a broad assortment of HSK solid and modular tool holding systems that can be used in spindles with both automatic and manual tool change. Properly applied, HSK offers high consistency in terms of radial and axial accuracy.
- Consistent performance
- Light tools compared to ISO-tapers
- Common rotating interface
- Light, short interface performing well at high spindle speeds
- Radial and axial face contact
- Designed for rotating applications
- Use for rotating applications in machining centres