Evaluating and implementing new machining solutions can be challenging, whether it concerns a new component, new material, new technology or even a new machine.
Do you sometimes experience that ...
- You need to test new complex machining processes but find it difficult to fit into everyday production?
- You have a need to shorten lead times?
- You want to optimize your processes but lack the specific expertise in-house?
By working closely with your specialists, we utlize our Application Centers around the world to analyse your requirements, define and verify the best tooling and machining solutions.
What you can expect from us
- The advantage of our frontline competence in new material and technology
- Development of pioneering solutions for your new machine, component or new material
- Process solutions optimized for the lowest energy consumption and highest productivity
You decide the level of involvement from Sandvik Coromant. Sometimes a prestudy and a recommended solution are sufficient, while other solutions require virtual validation and machining. Whatever level you choose, the Sandvik Coromant team will stand by your side to make sure that it works out.