Coromant Capto works in all machine types:
- Turning centers – quick-change and high pressure coolant delivery.
- Multi-task machines and machining centers - rotating spindle interface, modular tooling, and quick change.
- Available in six sizes, there is a flexible Coromant Capto solution for every need: C3-C10, Diameter. 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, and 100.
In situations like these, our customers have found Coromant Capto particularly supportive
- When changing production and different component sizes lead to varying gauge lengths.
- When having small to medium batch production in turning centers
- For multi-functional machines with both turning and rotating tools
- When tooling is required for a variety of machines with different taper size or designs. One system for a variety of operations on lathes and machining centers is sufficient.
- When component complexity demands a high number of engineered tools.
- When there is a need to reduce tool inventory
Quick change clamping units will optimize your machine utilization by reducing both set-up time and tool change time significantly.
Most machine tool makers can offer the Coromant Capto system integrated in their machines.
More detailed information and drawings are available at our Coromant Capto Partner Portal.
Login Request access