A versatile cutter which can be used for many types of grooves, threads and chamfers; machining of eccentric components e.g. gearbox casings, and high volume assemblies, mainly on machining centres and rotating units on lathes.
- Inserts mounted in pockets for safe and stable mounting
- Economical insert with three edges
- Large programme of inserts covering circlips, slots, threads, etc.
- Low cutting forces
- Sharp precision-ground insert
- Different thread pitches possible with one tool
- Excellent for both internal and external machining
- Comes in four tool holder sizes with the same insert size
- Sharp cutting edges for high quality grooves without burr
- One grade; PVD coated GC1025 for all materials
- Multiple edges for economic machining
- Thread milling
- Circlip grooving for holes over diameter 39 mm (1.535 inch)
ISO application area