If you have questions that are not covered in the Q&A section below, or if you are in need of technical support, you are welcome to send a mail to
Questions and answers
What are the system requirements?
- Windows PC with local administrator rights
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1*, Windows 8*, Windows 7 SP1*, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- *(Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate)
- 64-bit systems: a computer with x64, 3 GHz 2 core processor, or faster (a 4 core processor is recommended)
- Minimum of 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more is recommended)
- Ability to download an installation package of ~1 GB.
- 7 GB of free disk space
Where can I find more information about the installation of the program?
You can take a look at our Installation and User Guide. Available in English only.
How often will the program be updated?
Major releases are available twice a year, with minor releases in between. The Web version is updated more frequently. Use the online version to ensure that you always have access to the latest tools and functions.
Will I be notified when updates are available?
If you have installed the CoroPlus® ToolLibrary version for offline workstations, you will not receive a notification but an update can be made by running a new installation package. The online workstation version will update automatically through your Internet connection.
How do I find the tool data catalogs?
Sandvik Coromant tool data is available to you free of charge, although login is required, on Download tool data.
Register the software in the settings menu to unlock all functionality. CoroPlus® ToolLibrary registration is free of charge for a limited time period. We will notify you when any updates to the price are made.
How do I unlock the import-to-CAM functionality?
Register CoroPlus® ToolLibrary through your CAM supplier. Contact your CAM reseller for prices and how to get started.