1. CoroTurn SL cutting heads, blades and adaptors
- For machining bores from diameter 20 mm (0.787 inch)
- For internal and external machining
- Turning, grooving, face grooving and threading
CoroTurn Prime for excellent chip evacuation. For large diameters above 90 mm (3.5 inch) and overhangs up to 8–10 × D.
CoroTurn 107 positive inserts are recommended for an easy cutting action reducing the risk of vibration.
CoroTurn RC stable clamp design negative basic-shape inserts are recommended.
CoroCut® 1-2 , CoroCut QD,
T-Max® P and
T-Max Q-Cut SL blades with
CoroTurn SL adaptors for a large variety of combinations of holders for grooving and face grooving.
CoroThread® 266 SL cutting heads are recommended for productive threading.
CoroPlex® SL mini-turret with standard CoroTurn SL cutting heads, blades and adaptors to build customized tools for your multi-task machine.
CoroTurn TR positive basic-shape inserts provides maximum stability in profiling operations.
CoroTurn SL quick change
Quick change offers fast change of cutting heads for high machine utilization.
CoroTurn SL quick change includes cutting heads with integrated tip seat and adaptors for CoroTurn SL cutting heads and shank tools.
- For overhang up to 14 × bar diameter
- Adjustable WF-dimension (functional width)
- Easy to adjust cutting head for more flexibile production