HSK solid and modular tool holding system can be used in spindles with both automatic and manual tool change. Properly applied, HSK offers high consistency in terms of radial and axial accuracy.
- Consistent performance
- Light tools compared to ISO-tapers
- Light, short interface performing well at high spindle speeds
- Radial and axial face contact
- Rotating applications in machining centres
- Turning applications in turning centres with turret
- Turning applications in multi-task machines with spindle