Many components and machine tools require long tool assemblies to reach down in large components. Vibration risk is high and the remedy is either slow machining or damped tools.
With Silent Tools, chatter and vibration are eliminated, the machining rate can be increased and process security improved.
- Productivity gains of at least 50% for the shortest adaptor lengths and up to 300% for longer adaptors
- Improved surface finish
- Improved process security
- Modular assemblies for required reach lengths
- Broad functionality range to cover all materials and applications
- Silent Tools unique damping mechanism
- Dynamically optimized, functionality over large rpm range up to 10 000 min-1 for short adaptors and 7000 min-1 for long adaptors
- Internal coolant through arbor
- Improved maximum temperature limitation, up to 100° C
- Possible to combine with all common machine tool interfaces