The modular SL70 tooling system for seal fin turning
Due to tough material, accessibility and productivity, round inserts offer the best method and are used in both roughing and finishing.
- CoroTurn® SL70 blades are designed to fit the typical profiling and pocketing features
- The oval coupling offers excellent stability and accessibility
- All radial and axial clearance requirements are covered in a compact program
- Multi-task and vertical turning lathe requirements are met with Coromant Capto® sizes C5, C6 and C8
- Carbide RCMT and CoroCut® grades have high-pressure coolant as standard