CoroBore® 820 is your first choice for rough boring. The comprehensive program of tool bodies, slides, shims, and cutting inserts allow CoroBore 820 to be configured to suit the widest possible range of applications. The same program can be utilized for productive boring, step boring, and single-edge boring. The system consists of adapters with matching slides, shims, and covers, making it possible to adapt the tool to various materials and conditions.
Versatile, with three different operation types in one tool
Large standard assortment of CoroTurn 107 and T-Max P inserts
Dedicated geometries and grades for all materials
High metal removal rate due to three insert design
- Short, rigid and compact giving maximum stability
- Optional slide assemblies, individually adjustable axially and radially, giving reduced inventory costs.
- Cutting fluid through the tool for good chip evacuation
||CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping|
- First choice, wide choice of inserts
T-Max® P, CoroTurn® RC rigid clamping
- For improved economy and process security in stable conditions
- Dedicated geometries and grades for all materials
- Use CoroTurn 107 screw clamping as first choice
- Use T-Max P and CoroTurn RC for improved economy and process security in stable conditions.
- Can also be used when working with blind holes and interrupted cuts.
||Large depth of cut
ISO application area