CoroBore® 820 is your First Choice for rough boring. The comprehensive program of tool bodies, slides, shims, and cutting inserts allow CoroBore® 820 to be configured to suit the widest possible range of applications. The same program can be utilized for productive boring, step boring, and single-edged boring. The system consists of adapters with matching slides, shims, and covers, making it possible to adapt the tool to various materials and conditions.
Versatile, with three different operation types in one tool
Large standard assortment of CoroTurn® 107 and T-Max® P inserts
- High metal removal rate thanks to three-insert design
- Short, rigid, and compact providing maximum stability
- Optional slide assemblies, individually adjustable axially and radially, resulting in reduced inventory costs.
- Cutting fluid through the tool for good chip evacuation
- Dedicated geometries and grades for all materials
- Use CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping as First Choice
- Use T-Max® P and CoroTurn® RC for improved economy and process security in stable conditions.
ISO application area