Versatile in the widest sense of the word, CoroMill® 316 can be applied for high feed face milling, slot milling, helical interpolation, shoulder milling, profile milling, and chamfer milling of components in all material groups from ISO P to ISO S.
The exchangeable milling heads allow you to quickly, easily, and accurately switch between various operations. With a quick tool change, you are able to get the perfectly suited end mill type, radius variation, teeth frequency, geometry, and grade. CoroMill® 316 end mills are even suitable for five-axis milling of flanks, which often requires tapered tools for stability at longer tool reach.
- Great flexibility and productivity plus lower tool inventory costs
- A strong cutting head and shank interface provide high strength for roughing and high rigidity for finishing
- High stiffness and low deflection make it possible to machine deep pockets with long overhang as well as allow high accuracy in finishing operations
- Internal coolant on selected assortment delivers superior chip evacuation and a secure cutting process
The Coromant EH coupling is based on a self-centering screw thread for secure mounting and maximum strength and security. The coupling has a physical stop, which makes it easy to feel when the head is correctly tightened and helps to not overstress the clamping.
- Full face and taper contact for best stability
- Patented coupling designed to minimize bending
- Optimized geometries for roughing, finishing, profiling, and chamfering
- Grades for most materials
ISO application area