Techniques that produce special thread forms quickly and at high tolerance are needed for medical bone screws, implants, feed screws, worm gears, and other microcomponents.
CoroMill® 325 thread whirling inserts and holders meet this need for a large number of sliding head machines and whirling units. They can thread long, slender components from rough stock at high speeds and produce a wide range of high precision screws without a dedicated thread whirling machine.
- Increased productivity
- Chip control
- Increased tool life
- Cost savings
- High quality threads
- One grade for all materials
- Compatible with many sliding head machines and spindles
- Deep threads are easily made
- No additional finishing operation is needed
- Optimized for titanium and stainless steel
- Blank and Engineered designs available for own unique profiles