1. CoroTurn® SL cutting heads, blades, and adapters
- For machining bores from diameter 20 mm (0.787 inch)
- For internal and external machining
- Turning, grooving, face grooving, and threading
CoroTurn® Prime for excellent chip evacuation. For large diameters above 90 mm (3.5 inches) and overhangs up to 8–10 × D.
CoroTurn® 107 positive inserts are recommended for an easy cutting action reducing the risk of vibration.
CoroTurn® RC stable clamp design negative basic-shape inserts are recommended.
Use CoroCut® 1-2 , CoroCut® QD, T-Max® P, and T-Max® Q-Cut SL blades with CoroTurn® SL adapters for a large variety of combinations of holders for grooving and face grooving.
CoroThread® 266 SL cutting heads are recommended for productive threading.
Use CoroPlex® SL mini-turret with standard CoroTurn® SL cutting heads, blades, and adapters to build customized tools for your multi-task machine.
CoroTurn® TR positive basic-shape inserts provide maximum stability in profiling operations.
CoroTurn® SL quick change
Quick change offers fast change of cutting heads for high machine utilization.
CoroTurn® SL quick change includes cutting heads with integrated tip seat and adapters for CoroTurn® SL cutting heads and shank tools.
- For overhang up to 14 × bar diameter
- Adjustable -WF dimension (functional width)
- Easy to adjust cutting head for more flexible production