Grades GC4330 and GC4340 are CVD grades optimized for steel milling, offering substantially increased tool life and improved process security. GC4330 is First choice for roughing to semi-finish face milling, while GC4340 is First choice for rough shoulder milling and groove milling.
- Inveio™ coating for high wear resistance and long tool life
- New substrate in grade GC4330 with well-controlled grain size distribution, which offers more reliable and predictable tool behavior.
- More consistent tool life with narrower edge rounding (ER) tolerance.
- Improved post-treatment technology strengthens the insert by modifying its mechanical properties
- Increased tool life provides reduced cost per component
- Improved process security ensures a predictable performance and less downtime
- High component quality
For light roughing to finishing operations, steel milling insert GC1130 is a highly reliable grade that provides superior performance in all machining conditions for various component features. GC1130 offers long tool life for a predictable and secure milling process.
Benefits and features
- Ensures secure machining with a long and predictable tool life
- High metal removal rates and high reliability, even in challenging conditions such as complex tool paths and deep cavities
- Great performance in both dry and wet machining