The CoroMill® 210 is a very productive roughing concept to use when high metal removal rate is the first priority. A 10° entering angle allows for extreme feed rates when face milling. This directs the cutting forces in an axial direction, which provides a stable cutting action and no vibration tendency.
- High table feed due to the chip thinning effect – high productivity
- First choice face milling cutter in long overhang machining
- Multipurpose tool. Face milling, boring possibilities, ramping and plunge milling
Coromant Capto® coupling, cylindrical shank, Arbor, Weldon or CIS Arbor mounting
Insert geometries and grades for all materials apart from ISO N
Two insert sizes – 9 and 14 mm
E-xM geometry for excellent performance in titanium
10° entering angle results in favorable cutting forces directed towards the spindle.
- Plunge milling
- When the tool overhang is greater than 4 × D
- When the stability is poor
- For semi-finishing in corners
- For difficult-to-cut material, such as titanium
- Diameter range: 25–160 mm (1.000–6.000 inch)
ISO application area